Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before registering, accessing, browsing, downloading or using the Site (defined below). By accessing or using the Site or by using the Service (defined below), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions set forth below including any additional guidelines and future modifications. If at any time you do not agree to these terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not access or use the site and immediately terminate your use of the services. We reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to revise, add, or delete portions of these terms and conditions any time without further notice. You shall re-visit the “Terms & Conditions” link from time to time to stay abreast of any changes that the “Site” may introduce.
The services are not available to persons under the age of 18 or to anyone previously suspended or removed from the services by us. By accepting these Terms & Conditions or by otherwise using the Services or the Site, You represent that You are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed from the Services. You represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
We are a Reseller Only. We do not provide mobile service and is only a reseller of prepaid mobile services by telecommunications service providers or the providers of such prepaid recharge (the ‘Telco’ or ‘Telcos’) or other distributors or aggregators of such Telco’s. We are not a warrantor, insurer, or guarantor of the services to be provided by the Telco’s. Recharge sold by us to you is sold without recourse against us for any breach of contract by the Telco. Any disputes regarding the quality, minutes provided, cost, expiration, or other terms of the Recharge purchased must be handled directly between You (or the recipient of the Recharge) and the Telco.
In order to use the Service, you may need to obtain access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must have all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. We reserve the right to charge and recover from the User, fees for availing the Services. These changes shall be effective from the time they are posted on to the our Website or over the our business partner channel through which you are availing the Service. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore visit the our Website or check with the our business partner channel through which you are availing the Service to review the current fees from time to time. In the event that you stop or seek a reversal of the Payment Instructions as may have been submitted, We shall be entitled to charge and recover from you and you shall be liable to pay such charges to the Bill Payment Service as may be decided by us. These charges shall be charged on to your designated Payment Account or in any other manner as may be decided by us. We offer a convenient and secure way to make payments towards identified Biller(s) using a valid Payment Account. Depending upon the our business partner through whom the Service is availed by you (i) the specific features of the Service may differ (ii) the number of Billers available over the Service can differ (iii) the type and range of Payment Accounts that can be used to issue a Payment Instructions can differ and (iv) the modes/devices over which the Service can be accessed can differ; and (v) the charges, fees for availing the Service or any aspect of the Service can differ. Specific details related to these aspects would be available with the our business partner or the channel over which the Service is being availed. From time to time, We, at its sole discretion, can add to or delete from such list of Billers or types of Payment Accounts that can be used in respect of making payments to a Biller. In any event (i) the type and range of Payment Accounts that can be used for making payments may differ for each Biller depending on Biller specifications (ii) there may be an additional fees/charge when using certain types of Payment Accounts in respect of a Biller; and (iii) the terms upon which a payment can be made to a Biller can differ depending on whether a Card or a Bank Account is used to issue the Payment Instruction. Further depending on the specific facilities allowed by a our business partner, payments to a Biller can be made either (a) by issuing a Payment Instruction for an online debit/charge to a Payment Account; or (b) by scheduling an automated debit to a Payment Account. In using the Bill Payment Service, you agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Registration Data”), your Payment Account details (“Payment Data”), your Biller details (“Biller Data”) and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, Payment Data and Biller Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). The term biller includes telecom operators.
We assumes no responsibility and shall incur no liability if it is unable to affect any Payment Instruction(s) on the Payment Date owing to any one or more of the following circumstances:
- If the Payment Instruction(s) issued by you is/are incomplete, inaccurate, invalid and delayed.
- If the Payment Account has insufficient funds/limits to cover for the amount as mentioned in the Payment Instruction(s)
- If the funds available in the Payment Account are under any encumbrance or charge.
- If your Bank or the NCC refuses or delays honoring the Payment Instruction(s)
- If payment is not processed by biller upon receipt.
- Circumstances beyond the control of us (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, natural disasters, bank strikes, power failure, systems failure like computer or telephone lines breakdown due to an unforeseeable cause or interference from an outside force)
In case the bill payment is not effected for any reason, you will be intimated about the failed payment by an e-mail
Coupon redemption is purely subjected to standard and specified terms and conditions mentioned by the respective retailer. Coupons are issued on behalf of the respective retailer. Hence, any damages, injuries, losses incurred by the end user by using the coupon is not the responsibility of us. Total cashback for a user cannot be more than 50% of his payments or Rs 10,000, whichever is higher. This main T&C of our supersedes any offer related to us.
- By accepting the terms and conditions the customer accepts that we may send the alerts to the mobile phone number provided by the customer while registering for the service or to any such number replaced and informed by the customer. The customer acknowledges that the alerts will be received only if the mobile phone is in ‘On’ mode to receive the SMS. If the mobile phone is in ‘Off’ mode then the customer may not get / get after delay any alerts sent during such period.
- We will make best efforts to provide the service and it shall be deemed that the customer shall have received the information sent from us as an alert on the mobile phone number provided during the course of ticket booking and we shall not be under any obligation to confirm the authenticity of the person(s) receiving the alert. The customer cannot hold us liable for non-availability of the service in any manner whatsoever.
- The customer acknowledges that the SMS service provided by us is an additional facility provided for the customer’s convenience and that it may be susceptible to error, omission and/ or inaccuracy. In the event the customer observes any error in the information provided in the alert, we shall be immediately informed about the same by the customer and we will make best possible efforts to rectify the error as early as possible. The customer shall not hold us liable for any loss, damages, claim, expense including legal cost that may be incurred/ suffered by the customer on account of the SMS facility.
- The customer acknowledges that the clarity, readability, accuracy, and promptness of providing the service depend on many factors including the infrastructure, connectivity of the service provider. We shall not be responsible for any non-delivery, delayed delivery or distortion of the alert in any way whatsoever.
- The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless us and the SMS service provider including its officials from any damages, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, cost, charges and expenses whatsoever including legal charges and attorney fees which we and the SMS service provider may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or arising out of (i) misuse, improper or fraudulent information provided by the customer, (ii) the customer providing incorrect number or providing a number that belongs to that of an unrelated third party, and/or (iii) the customer receiving any message relating to the reservation number, travel itinerary information, booking confirmation, modification to a ticket, cancellation of ticket, change in bus schedule, delay, and/or rescheduling from us and/or the SMS service provider.
- Customer also agrees to receive information regarding what we perceives to be of their interest based on usage history via SMS, email & phone call. This includes offers, discounts and general information. In case the customer does not want such information, they have to explicitly ask to be excluded.
Use of Site
You understand that except for information, products or services clearly indicated as being supplied by us, we do not operate, control, or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in anyway. You also understand that we cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of viruses, worms or other code that may be damaging. You are responsible for implementing procedures to satisfy your particular requirements and for accuracy of data input and output.
All sales of Recharge are final with no refund or exchange permitted. You are responsible for the mobile number or DTH account number you purchase Recharge for and all charges that result from those purchases. We are not responsible for any purchase of Recharge for an incorrect mobile number or DTH account number. However, if in a transaction performed by you on the Site, money has been charged to your card or bank account and a Recharge is not delivered within 24 hours of your completion of the transaction then you may inform us by sending an email to our customer services email address mentioned on the Contact Us page. Please include in the email the following details – the mobile number (or DTH account number), operator name, Recharge value, Transaction date and Order Number. We shall investigate the incident and if it is found that money was indeed charged to your card or bank account without delivery of the Recharge then you will be refunded the money within 21 working days from the date of receipt of your email. All Refunds will be credited to your Semi Closed Wallet. You can trigger a request in your Wallet to transfer the money from your Wallet back to source. It will take 3-21 days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy.
Termination; Agreement Violations
You agree that we, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of your account, your user profile, or your recipient profile, at any time. We may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Services or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies we may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, you agree to immediately stop using the Services.